Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Conference on Paul's Cross at McGill University

McGill University in Montreal, Canada, is hosting a major conference this August 16-18, 2012, entitled Paul’s Cross and the Culture of Persuasion, 1520 – 1640. 

The Program for this Conference is available here.

From our project, Mary Morrissey, Peter McCullough, John Schofield, Jeanne Shami, and I are all on the Program.

My paper will be a report on the Virtual Paul's Cross Project.

I think we should call an informal meeting of the Advisory Board while we are in Montreal. I know a number of good restaurants in Old Montreal where we could assemble for food and fellowship.

I hope others of you may join us in Montreal in August. Surely it will be cooler there than it will be here in North Carolina at that time of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment